|Tel: 060 810 7968||Email: email@example.com||Web: www.wrcautomotive.co.za|
WRC Automotive Components (Pty) Limited (WRC) is committed to the South African Automotive Masterplan (SAAM) and has established itself as an empowered supplier with well established strategic, operational and technical partners.
WRC has a Level 2 BBBEE rating (51% Black Owned, with 30% female ownership)
WRC supplies and produces the following automotive and industrial components:
- Wire forming (listing wires, convolutes and seat wires);
- Wire assembled frames (complete production and assembly of wire seat frames and armrests);
- Welding (robotic CO2 and projection welding);
- Plastic injection moulding (over-moulded components including rod hoods, front seat cushion and front seat back);
- Metal pressed components; and
- Cold forging wire components.
Our various key certifications and memberships are summarised below:
- Quality Certifications: ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Member of the Durban Automotive Cluster
- Member of the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM).